Effective Date: 1/05/2023
A. Svetness Privacy Statement
Svetness Corp. ( “Svetness”, “we”, “our”, “us” ) offers certain services (the “Services”), including, but not limited to, certain websites such as https://www.svetness.com (the "Sites"), to individuals and businesses (“Customers”) that may benefit from such Services. As part of the Services, we may collect, use, and disclose Personal Data.
B. Personal Data Collected by Svetness
Svetness collects Personal Data about individuals as described in this section.
- Personal Data provided by Customers. Svetness and its third party staffing partner collect and store Personal Data provided when a Site visitor submits an application through our Career Opportunities pages. This includes information such as name and contact information, education and employment history, skills, references, and resume information.
C. How Is Personal Data Used?
We process Personal Data, including by sharing it with third parties, where such processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests and for the performance of the Services, except where otherwise required by law.
We may use collected Personal Data – either on its own, or combined with other information we have about an individual – to:
- Achieve our business purpose in providing the Services;
- Perform and/or improve the Services (including by providing Personal Data to our Customers and/or business partners);
- Perform internal operations, such as tracking and improving the effectiveness of our Services, Marketing, and Staffing administration;;
- Conduct research;
- Conduct audits;
- Provide information to our suppliers;
- Provide information to our representatives and/or advisors (including, but not limited to, our attorneys and accountants) to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements;
- Resolve disputes, as set forth in the Terms;
- Transfer information as part of a merger or sale of our business;
- Protect the rights, safety, and privacy of Svetness, Customers, users of the Sites and/or Services, and/or other persons (this includes fraud prevention, business or product recalls, prosecution or defense of a court arbitration or similar proceeding, and more); and
- Comply with legal requirements, such as in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand.
Svetness may aggregate, combine, anonymize, and/or pseudonymize any data that we collect and process, including Personal Data. This may be done to perform the Services, or to correct or refine existing data in Svetness’ possession.
D. Who Can Access the Personal Data We Collect?
Where third parties process Personal Data on our behalf, they will be required to agree, by contractual means or otherwise, to process the Personal Data in accordance with applicable law and to act only on our instructions.
Svetness may disclose Personal Data to the following entities and/or for the following purposes:
- Customers. We share Personal Data with our Customers in order to provide Services.
- Employees. Only authorized employees have access to Personal Data.
- Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing technical support, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. We may share Personal Data with these agents as we deem necessary for them to perform their functions.
- To Comply with Legal Process, Protect Company, or Enforce our Rights. We may disclose Personal Data when it is necessary to: (i) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (ii) enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; (iii) protect the rights, safety, or property of Svetness, its affiliates, Customers, service providers, or the public, or (iv) prevent a crime or protect national security (including via the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
- As Part of a Merger or Sale of Business. We may disclose or transfer Personal Data in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
E. Customer Rights Regarding Personal Data and Svetness’ Processes
- Correction & Removal. If any of the information that we have about you is incorrect, or if you wish to have any information (including Personal Data) removed from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such inquiries within thirty (30) business days.
- California Privacy Rights. California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits individuals with whom we have a business relationship – and who are California residents – to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Notice to Nevada Residents. We currently do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If in the future our approach to transferring personal information changes, and you would like to tell us not to sell your information, at that time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address, with the title “Nevada Do Not Sell” in the subject line.
F. Privacy of Minors and Children
Svetness does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If we learn that any Personal Data of any person under 16 years of age has been collected through our Sites or Services, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your underage child (or other minor) has posted, submitted, or otherwise communicated Personal Data to us without your consent, then you may alert us at email@example.com so that we may take appropriate action to remove the associated Personal Data from our systems.
G. Site-Specific Terms
- Do Not Track Policy. Svetness does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals on our Sites. Accordingly, your navigation of our Sites may be tracked as part of the gathering of quantitative user information as described above. If you arrive at our Sites by way of a link from a third-party site that does respond to “do not track” requests, then please be aware that the recognition of any such “do not track” request initiated by you will end as soon as you reach our Sites.
- Links to Third Party Services. Our Sites may contain links to third party websites, applications, and services not operated by Svetness. Svetness is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party (including, without limitation, any third-party owner or operator of websites or services directly linked to our Sites).
- Social Media Features. Our Sites may include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “Share This” button, or interactive programs that run on our Sites. These features may collect information (including, but not limited to, your IP address and data in respect of the pages you visit) and may set a cookie to enable its proper functionality. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with any feature described in this paragraph are governed by the privacy policies of the company providing it.
Svetness takes the security of Personal Data seriously. We utilize industry-standard reasonable security practices, and we have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your Personal Data. The measures we have implemented account for the current availability of security technology, costs, and the risks associated with the types of Personal Data that we collect, process and use.
Although we use reasonable security measures to help protect Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure or loss, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to us over the internet. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, there is no guarantee that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
I. Storage and Retention
The Personal Data that we store is generally stored on Svetness’ servers located in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Personal Data is submitted through our Services, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place. We will retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with legal requirements.
J. International Users
We are headquartered in the United States. Personal Data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, partners, merchants, or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are visiting our Sites or using our Services from outside the United States, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and where our central database is operated. By using our Sites or Services, you consent to any transfer of this information.
L. Privacy Inquiries
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail delivered to: Svetness Corp., P.O. Box 2924, Leesburg, VA 20177
M. SMS terms
Svetness Corp, also known as Svetness Personal Training offers you the option to engage in SMS text conversations through different text message programs: Job Application texts and Offers, Reminders & Updates texts.
By participating in either program, you understand that message frequency may vary and that message and data rates may apply. Please consult your carrier for further information on applicable rates and fees. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. For additional support contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-783-8637.
Job Application texts: By opting-in to receiving SMS text messages about your job application, you acknowledge and agree that your consent data, mobile number, and personal information will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of providing you with updates and information related to your job application. Texts may be auto-dialed or pre-recorded. Mobile subscribers can request Job Application texts through the Career Opportunities page. By enrolling you represent that you are the subscriber or authorized user of the mobile device and owner of the mobile phone number provided. You may cancel at any time by replying STOP to any text and receive one confirming text. Reply HELP to any text at any time for assistance. No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
How to cancel. If you have enrolled in both programs you must reply STOP to each program; this way you can continue to receive Job Application texts if you decide to cancel Offers, Reminders & Updates texts.
© 2023 Svetness Corp. - All Rights Reserved.